OHI is incorporated in the State of Maryland (MD) with its headquarters in Reisterstown, MD with a active HUB Zone. OHI specializes in unexploded ordnance (UXO), military munitions, and counter improvised explosive devices (IEDs) to include conducting specialized research, technology development, test and evaluation, performing Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP) actions.
OHI has over 12 years of direct experience supporting munitions and explosives related projects and programs for the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Marine Corps. OHI’s team includes project managers, GIS specialists, project engineers, and former military Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technicians with extensive munitions and explosives safety experience and expertise.
With respect to the Seaport-e contract, the OHI Team has direct experience, expertise, knowledge, and/or capabilities in nine of 22 the identified functional areas including the following:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Training Support – Technical Training Support